JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It'll be even lower at my house in 2019... I bought four more in 2018, and I now have all the 2A kit that a man and his highly motivated infantry squad need.... except for an M60 or M240, but I have a feeling those won't be on the market any time soon. LOL!!

:D

It'll be even lower at my house in 2019... I bought four more in 2018, and I now have all the 2A kit that a man and his highly motivated infantry squad need.... except for an M60 or M240, but I have a feeling those won't be on the market any time soon. LOL!!

:D

Unless I see something special and/or a really smoking deal on something, I am pretty much going to be stocking up on ammo and accessories instead of guns. Eight SIG pistols, three Five Sevens and three PS90s is probably enough for most people.

At this point all I need are uppers, maybe. Still debating a 7.62x39 I don't need or have room for. My problem with the states laws is I'll have no one to leave them too. They're illegal in every state I have family.

Unless I see something special and/or a really smoking deal on something, I am pretty much going to be stocking up on ammo and accessories instead of guns. Eight SIG pistols, three Five Sevens and three PS90s is probably enough for most people.
I want to party with you! :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads