JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No more firearms purchases until the Willys Jeep project is finished. Then I am looking at 3-4 rifles that are on my want list and a couple pistols. But its getting pretty crowded around here. I do have one firearm I purchased that needs about $600 investment in a new barrel and Stock (converting a Savage 111 Trophy Hunter 30-06 into a .35 Whelen with a decked out Boyds stock) That I might work on this summer.

Nice, that collaborates what I put in my book before they ever released this.
As this was what I found in my own research.... cool.:D

That's about to skyrocket back up.

Everyone who uses an index to stay informed has found some indeces reliable and some indeces outlandish....I tend to find solice in watching early jumpers (EJs).

EJ example 1 is for food & coffee: I watch JM Schmucker..ya cannot go from selling jam out of a buckboard waggon to $4b annually by being stupid...

EJ example 2: Volume sales, for all matters relating to 2A, I have found PSA prices to be early jumpers, but the markets usually follow them...

I have not yet purchased from PSA, but their AR kits have jumped $20.00 in the last 4 weeks.

Hope this helps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top