JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gen Y became "millennials" and then Gen Z (who I would think are the actual millennials) became Zennials.. and my daugher... she's apparently part of "Gen alpha" :rolleyes:

View attachment 1039764

Edit. Coyote Tan fabric. Coyote brown scrap, tan 499/coyote, usmc cb, foliage "green" and Eagle Khaki chest rig
I like the eagle olive color. I should get some of their khaki stuff. Maybe I would finally get down with the new light brown.

I like the eagle olive color. I should get some of their khaki stuff. Maybe I would finally get down with the new light brown.
Uh, which Eagle green? There's a wide variety...

Olive Drab (real old stuff, like Bianchi holster green)
Olive Green (like Tactical Tailors)
Camo Green (more blueish, seen on newer ALICE rucks n pouches, Fire Force sells gear in that color)
Ranger Green (more grayish brown)
And USAF green (not sure which)

Uh, which Eagle green? There's a wide variety...

Olive Drab (real old stuff, like Bianchi holster green)
Olive Green (like Tactical Tailors)
Camo Green (more blueish, seen on newer ALICE rucks n pouches, Fire Force sells gear in that color)
Ranger Green (more grayish brown)
And USAF green (not sure which)
Old school early 90s.
Like when they had the " Biafran mile run pouch"

"I wanna buy a WML in case I need to clear my house...
TF you wanna clear your house for?
family...
flashlights are safer..
how so? they dont mount to the gun..."

Old school early 90s.
Like when they had the " Biafran mile run pouch"
So probably the Olive Drab... there's only one source I've found of that 1000d cordura and its by Ripstop By The Roll :) (of course I have some fabric of that color) :D
Still haven't found the right fabric for some of my gear..... its a right pain to match the 1980s-1990s Woodland on the Medium ALICE rucksacks.. but easy as heck to match the late 90s LBV/ MOLLE woodland fabrics

Oh you must mean the 'pickle' fatigues !

I wore those in the final days of their existence in the USAF and transitioned to the 'Woodland' cammos.
Not the OG106s or OG107s (I can never confirm which) but this. 17-eagle-industries-dflcs-pouch-lot_1_ea3ca8bd1d14d6d3638f160ade2e28f3.jpg
Eagle Industries USAF contract DFLCS kit with Tan 499 buckles... not sure if these are before or after the gravel digital tigerstripe ABUs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top