JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have tattoos, a beard and I often wear patriotic shirts from GS and NL.

But I can't shoot for sh*t so I gotta at least look the part.

:D

5* thread.

It's refreshing to see gun culture* (WTF ever that means) recognize the douchebaggery in their own ranks.

Not really sure if it's generational differences or not, but I'm pretty sure that COD had a lot to do with it.

The entire "tacticool" thing is almost entirely lost on me. Don't get it, don't care, do 99% of shooting on private land I own at this point, so is a non-issue with that set. (Not sure about a generational thing; there is, after all, one between Boomers and Millennials that find both utterly insufferable. Kidding ... kind of. :p)
I know that you actually have the "goods" .
Real deal, class3 stuff.
Most of the kids are just playing. Wannabes.
Every time I meet someone who actually has F/A , big .50cal stuff, grenade launchers, cannons, etc. They are always a jeans and t shirt kinda guy.

I have zero tattoos. I kind of want one to honor my late old man, but I can't quite bring myself to do it. I feel like no tattoos is the new tattood.
I had a lot of free time in the Marine Corps. Lol. And once you start you don't stop. It's 100% an addiction. And you're correct. No tattoos is the new rebel (and a lot of money saved).

I had a lot of free time in the Marine Corps. Lol. And once you start you don't stop. It's 100% an addiction. And you're correct. No tattoos is the new rebel (and a lot of money saved).
I figure, with my sense of humor, any tattoo I would want would be funny/crude. But what if I got a divorce and started dating? Get nekkid and she starts laughing or looks disgusted.....is it me or the tattoo that she's reacting to?

I figure, with my sense of humor, any tattoo I would want would be funny/crude. But what if I got a divorce and started dating? Get nekkid and she starts laughing or looks disgusted.....is it me or the tattoo that she's reacting to?
You just gotta get enough no single one stands out. Haha. My wife is still discovering tattoos she never realized I had.

I dunno. You don't assemble a motor or a Harry Potter Lego set, you build it.
575dfc3c683e17c9cacf1c0f828308e7.jpeg.jpg

AR guys talking about their latest build.

PS: I've never seen a coyote that was the color "coyote". Who makes this crap up?
Tan 499 is termed "coyote tan" and its actually closer to what the critters look like.. but blame the USMC for the Coyote Brown.. because it looks like well fed coyote schit.. and because they didn't want to name it after an animal thats now an invasive species (Nutria) :rolleyes: although to my amusement, the military paint color of "Field Drab" is pretty spot on for the USMC color :s0064:

Tan 499 is termed "coyote tan" and its actually closer to what the critters look like.. but blame the USMC for the Coyote Brown.. because it looks like well fed coyote schit.. and because they didn't want to name it after an animal thats now an invasive species (Nutria) :rolleyes: although to my amusement, the military paint color of "Field Drab" is pretty spot on for the USMC color :s0064:
221EE399-3EC6-43FB-BAF0-8DF8CCE2DD27.jpeg
92CCEC0E-FE7B-47DC-AED1-72B6EDD80CD4.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews