JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just how is this going to prevent "Straw purchases"? You already have to fill out the Federal form with proof of who you are (Drivers License) which has a picture of you as well as address. What is the video going to do that the paperwork trail isn't?

Just another feel good do nothing law coming from idiots that have no clue!

Just how is this going to prevent "Straw purchases"? You already have to fill out the Federal form with proof of who you are (Drivers License) which has a picture of you as well as address. What is the video going to do that the paperwork trail isn't?

An adult toy shop opened up in Chandler, Arizona while I was there. A few people (most in need of said toys) decided to attempt public shaming. They photographed patrons to the store to then publish in a local rag as a "pervert."

It was ultimately a useless effort and they gave up. But, note that similar is being tried with gun owners with news agencies doing FOIA requests for concealed carry permit holders. The reason for this video taping is two fold: 1) it's a huge expense and hassle for a business to go through and 2) potential use for public "shame."

When the Adult Store opened here years back, we had the protestors. One of them (a friend of mine, be civil please) was actually clipped by a car while picketing and although it was a short flight, it was a life altering experience for him.

The FOIA BS is over the top. But also who cares? If Karen gets her knickers in a bunch and wants to come talk me out of my rights, bring her on!

And let's be honest here. Kate's jackbooted thugs already know where we live!

Will they require the purchasers to remove their mask? :s0062:

The benefits of Covid, personal space and anonymity. Masks do work for some things.

There aren't that many gun shops in San Jose city limits
I think 3 in a city of nearly 1 million people
Castello's may close up , Joe is 84 and probably fed up with fighting the BS, this may be the last straw
San Jose Gun Exchange has had its FFL pulled twice before and I don't know if they have had it reinstated since I left.
and Bullseye Bishop took over a shop when the then owner got fed up with the PRK and moved to Reno (IIRC)
There are a couple FFL's as well but that's it.
I don't think its going to be too long before the other cities in the area go full retard and follow suit with these kind of laws.

Will they require the purchasers to remove their mask? :s0062:

The benefits of Covid, personal space and anonymity. Masks do work for some things.
Yeah I was wondering about that in regards to traffic cams as well. The news is strangely silent.

No cameras in LGS here... and I walked into the one inside Ace Hardware doing open carry after a pistol match looking for ammo and nobody blinked and eye.

Remember those looong car trips with your family as a kid? Remember when your brother thought he'd discovered some kind of a loophole in the social contract clause which stated "Thou shalt not touch thy brother"? And he'd wave his grimy, boogery hands all around your face and yell, "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!!" over and over again?
Remember that?

That's what the Dems do to the 2A.

We need to be the Dad and pull the car over... someone needs a bit of a whoopin'.

Intimidation, main goal is to get less people to buy guns. AND POLITICAL POSTURING FOR ANTI-GUN CONSTITUANTS OF COURSE!

Last Edited:
An adult toy shop opened up in Chandler, Arizona while I was there. A few people (most in need of said toys) decided to attempt public shaming. They photographed patrons to the store to then publish in a local rag as a "pervert."

It was ultimately a useless effort and they gave up. But, note that similar is being tried with gun owners with news agencies doing FOIA requests for concealed carry permit holders. The reason for this video taping is two fold: 1) it's a huge expense and hassle for a business to go through and 2) potential use for public "shame."
So did your picture in the paper do you justice?

:p

The idea of this is to drive the remaining gun stores out of town. SanFrancisco does not have one LGS left!
When the last LGS folds up in San Jose they will start hammering away at cities like Sunnyvale and Santa Rosa! DR

NOPE...An ID and BGC isn't good enough.

form-4473.png

SO......WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?

Well....Just think of more ways to PUNISH those who follow the law. Afterall.......

Criminals-Obey-the-law.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR