JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After the craziness of all firearm related items in regards to prices I have been looking around various for sale sites in the local area and have been encouraged on certain items. Examples:

NAA .22 LR & MAG - $150.00-160.00

Henry .22 LAR - $200.00 - $240.00

Single shot shotgun - $80.00 - $100.00

Highpoint 9mm carbine - $210.00

Highpoint .380 - $100.00

And a surprising one S&W .40 pistol - $210.00

Of course all of these are used but from what I could see of the pictures none of the are beaters and at the prices I am tempted to buy a couple. It seems like prices are finally coming back to earth slowly, even saw a couple of decent Ruger double action revolvers for less than $500.00. Still too much but encouraging, I am tempted to go buy one of the NAA .22's at the price they are asking. Of course as always YMMV.

After the craziness of all firearm related items in regards to prices I have been looking around various for sale sites in the local area and have been encouraged on certain items. Examples:

NAA .22 LR & MAG - $150.00-160.00

Henry .22 LAR - $200.00 - $240.00

Single shot shotgun - $80.00 - $100.00

Highpoint 9mm carbine - $210.00

Highpoint .380 - $100.00

And a surprising one S&W .40 pistol - $210.00

Of course all of these are used but from what I could see of the pictures none of the are beaters and at the prices I am tempted to buy a couple. It seems like prices are finally coming back to earth slowly, even saw a couple of decent Ruger double action revolvers for less than $500.00. Still too much but encouraging, I am tempted to go buy one of the NAA .22's at the price they are asking. Of course as always YMMV.

Looks like you got those prices from the pawn shop in beaverton,they mostly have good pricing on their guns but a few of them have prices that might make your jaw drop, for instance they are asking 550 for a norinco sks(standar model,not d or m),and 600 for an old rossi .38 special revolver imported by interams.

Quite a bit more 9mm ammo finally back on the shelves more often. Obama is going to be busy ramming immigration down our throats and giving speeches about the ACA for awhile so if no more major shootings happen we might be O.K. for a while. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the haters in Salem that are out to take away our rights. Depending on what the next anti-gun Bill they propose includes we might be back to panic mode again soon.
Don't forget what they tried last time. Let's vote them out people!

Obama is going to be busy ramming immigration down our throats and giving speeches about the ACA for awhile so if no more major shootings happen we might be O.K. for a while.

He also has his web page debacle and the never ending Snowden problem to deal with. He is so deep in it now gun issues are the least of his worries. What a hack.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top