Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Firearm prices slowly comming down

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Gaucho Gringo, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Gaucho Gringo

Gaucho Gringo Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

After the craziness of all firearm related items in regards to prices I have been looking around various for sale sites in the local area and have been encouraged on certain items. Examples:

NAA .22 LR & MAG - $150.00-160.00

Henry .22 LAR - $200.00 - $240.00

Single shot shotgun - $80.00 - $100.00

Highpoint 9mm carbine - $210.00

Highpoint .380 - $100.00

And a surprising one S&W .40 pistol - $210.00

Of course all of these are used but from what I could see of the pictures none of the are beaters and at the prices I am tempted to buy a couple. It seems like prices are finally coming back to earth slowly, even saw a couple of decent Ruger double action revolvers for less than $500.00. Still too much but encouraging, I am tempted to go buy one of the NAA .22's at the price they are asking. Of course as always YMMV.

2. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Slowly, I see major price drop :) especially with AR of all different brands. Sig Sauer also dropped their price on handgun too.

SunTzu and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Nomad1911

Nomad1911 Beaverton New Member

Looks like you got those prices from the pawn shop in beaverton,they mostly have good pricing on their guns but a few of them have prices that might make your jaw drop, for instance they are asking 550 for a norinco sks(standar model,not d or m),and 600 for an old rossi .38 special revolver imported by interams.

4. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

JG Sales has Romanian AES10Bs in the $500 range right now. That's 2007 pricing.

5. sigboi

sigboi Seattle Active Member

Yeah I saw online new m&p 15 sport ar for $619 free shipping. I thought I got a good deal on mine at $719 lol

6. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

Cdnn trade in bushmaster dissipators and carbines 599.00,wish wasr's would come back down to 350.00 i always wanted one and shouldnt have waited

7. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Quite a bit more 9mm ammo finally back on the shelves more often. Obama is going to be busy ramming immigration down our throats and giving speeches about the ACA for awhile so if no more major shootings happen we might be O.K. for a while. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the haters in Salem that are out to take away our rights. Depending on what the next anti-gun Bill they propose includes we might be back to panic mode again soon.
    Don't forget what they tried last time. Let's vote them out people!

8. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

If you can afford, I think buying now is smart. Cause......

9. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

I bought 10 30 rounds Pmags off line a few months ago cause i had a spare 100 bucks an figured why not

10. Trick

Trick St Helens Active Member

He also has his web page debacle and the never ending Snowden problem to deal with. He is so deep in it now gun issues are the least of his worries. What a hack.

OLDNEWBIE and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Coop

Coop Tigard New Member

I just did the same thing a month ago. And I am somewhat stocked up on 9mm and 223/556

12. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Josephine County Active Member

The BMG I want hasn't gone down much.

13. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

He definitely keeps them front burner !

14. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

Depending on where you shop the prices never really went up on guns.