JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wo9pkxfvz5091.jpg

Kudos to thegunfeed.com for initially catching this. One of the best story tag lines ever. I attached the link for reference. They went back and edited the original statement which is referenced in italics at the bottom. More NY SAFE act caca.

View attachment 1202047

The article was corrected and dropped the reference to "automatic rifle"… "30 shots per round."

Jack

The article was corrected and dropped the reference to "automatic rifle"… "30 shots per round."

Jack

I thought I said that.
You did, but it's a little confusing. Here's an archive of the original article, including the "30 shots per round" statement.

Here's a snippet:
The original article said:
New York's gun control laws, known collectively as the SAFE Act, are among the strictest in the nation. The gun used by the suspect, an automatic rifle known as an AR-15, is sold legally in New York. But the gun was modified with a high-capacity magazine that allows 30 shots per round.

You did, but it's a little confusing. Here's an archive of the original article, including the "30 shots per round" statement.

Here's a snippet:
So, I'm confused. Does it shoot 30 rounds per shot or not? 🤣

So, I'm confused. Does it shoot 30 rounds per shot or not? 🤣
30 Caliber Clip!

Bonus: He can't do the Pledge either.

30 Caliber Clip!

Bonus: He can't do the Pledge either.
This is your brain:
1652928235776.png
This is your brain on drugs:
1652928253770.png
But at least your brain isn't this fried:
1652928273958.png

How anti-gunners view the cartridge...

(clicky to embiggen so as to enreaden)

Cartridge.jpg

Where TF did you find that?? :eek:
It was a few mouse-scrolls below that video you posted yesterday from Reddit, the one where the girl "accidentally" shoots her cousin in the head with the Glonk with a drum mag and kills her, then she shoots herself, out of grief, I guess.

Pretty sure it was you that posted the Reddit vid. Might notta been, but I'm reasonably certain it was.
Now I can't find it to check, and I'm not motivated enough to spend any time looking for it again.

It was a few mouse-scrolls below that video you posted yesterday from Reddit, the one where the girl "accidentally" shoots her cousin in the head with the Glonk with a drum mag and kills her, then she shoots herself, out of grief, I guess.

Pretty sure it was you that posted the Reddit vid. Might notta been, but I'm reasonably certain it was.
Now I can't find it to check, and I'm not motivated enough to spend any time looking for it again.
Yes, I posted it in the Darwin thread IIRC. I didn't read many of the comments.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top