JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
blonde.jpg

My problem that at my age I can't remember where I stole them from or where I've all ready reposted them to.
Board etiquette dictates that if it's been more than 1 month (30 days) since the last post of a meme in the same forum, then you may post it again.
If it's in a different forum, then you may post it before 30 days in the other forum, as long as it's been more than 30 days in the different forum.
Confusing, I know. I've screwed it up myself a few times. Certain board members (@Ura-Ki, @Flopsweat, others) have dragged me over the coals for it... :rolleyes:

Heck, as long as it's not posted in the same page, fair game...

Unless it sux,

In which case, you may hear some groans.
Yeah, it just kills me when someone posts the same meme about 3 posts after someone else already did.
How hard is it to check the page you're on for duplicate content? Grrrrr...

Board etiquette dictates that if it's been more than 1 month (30 days) since the last post of a meme in the same forum, then you may post it again.
If it's in a different forum, then you may post it before 30 days in the other forum, as long as it's been more than 30 days in the different forum.
Confusing, I know. I've screwed it up myself a few times. Certain board members (@Ura-Ki, @Flopsweat, others) have dragged me over the coals for it... :rolleyes:
Well I didn't invent the 30 day thing.

:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top