JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1ygzlh.jpg

Yeah, I was going to say 18 years of child support is more expensive than the most costly HP ink.
Would that hold up in court if the custodial parent never sought child support until the child was 17/18, knew where you were, how to contact but did not try to contact the non-custodial parent and the non-custodial parent didn't know of the child?:s0092:

Asking for a friend. ;)

I know a guy who had a child with a woman, and did not want to marry her (she wanted him to convert to her religion). The woman withheld all contact with the child and did not ask for support.

Would that hold up in court if the custodial parent never sought child support until the child was 17/18, knew where you were, how to contact but did not try to contact the non-custodial parent and the non-custodial parent didn't know of the child?:s0092:

Asking for a friend. ;)

I know a guy who had a child with a woman, and did not want to marry her (she wanted him to convert to her religion). The woman withheld all contact with the child and did not ask for support.
I'm not a lawyer, and I don't play one in TV.

Oh Ian, WTF. Well nice triple break action. Driling?
"Jesus is ready. Stand by!"

"Blessed is the Ammo Can of Antioch!"

"The Gospel of the Gauge!"

"I have chosen... poorly..."
He chose poorly.JPG

That vid was phuq'n great! :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR