JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Imma hafta agree with Mr. Flopsweat on this one.

Been shooting for over 40 years - not a veteran.

"Selective Fire" may very well be a valid category.

But much like the 'tremolo' vs 'vibrato' and 'magazine' vs 'clip', it does no good to be factually correct if you fail to convey your thoughts.

eb4b8748a672992759273801bdeb67a7.jpg

Imma hafta agree with Mr. Flopsweat on this one.

Been shooting for over 40 years - not a veteran.

"Selective Fire" may very well be a valid category.

But much like the 'tremolo' vs 'vibrato' and 'magazine' vs 'clip', it does no good to be factually correct if you fail to convey your thoughts.
So what is the difference between automatic transmission and manual? Because when you squeeze a trigger or step on the accelerator the automatic transmission or firearm continues until you stop by releasing the trigger or the accelerator… not the same as calling a clip the same thing as a magazine.

So what is the difference between automatic transmission and manual? Because when you squeeze a trigger or step on the accelerator the automatic transmission or firearm continues until you stop by releasing the trigger or the accelerator… not the same as calling a clip the same thing as a magazine.
Well, let's get back to meme's shall we?

BTW - there are DSG transmissions (automatically shifted "manual" transmissions with two clutches where two different ratios are engaged at the same time but only one clutch is engaged), hydrostatic transmissions (fully hydraulic), "automatic" planetary transmissions (mine can shift manually, with the paddles or stick or I let it shift itself), CVTs (with belts) and a number of others - if you want to get technical.

Well, let's get back to meme's shall we?

BTW - there are DSG transmissions (automatically shifted "manual" transmissions with two clutches where two different ratios are engaged at the same time but only one clutch is engaged), hydrostatic transmissions (fully hydraulic), "automatic" planetary transmissions (mine can shift manually, with the paddles or stick or I let it shift itself), CVTs (with belts) and a number of others - if you want to get technical.
smg-pun-55ad417b4e649.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads