JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
neeson.jpg Brutal-Gun-Control-Hypocrisy.jpg

I was referencing the spring meme. Lol. But thanks for clarifying "the rooftop koreans" is their propper scientific genus. ;)
If you've field-stripped an AR and tried to put it back together again without a proper tool, you'd know...

I call it, "...sending parts into LEO". In this instance, LEO stands for low earth orbit... ;)

Is it just me that feels this way when I get mail from Wayne...? o_O
Bend and peel1.jpg
Bend and peel2.jpg
Bend and peel3.jpg

Last Edited:
If you've field-stripped an AR and tried to put it back together again without a proper tool, you'd know...

I call it, "...sending parts into LEO". In this instance, LEO stands for low earth orbit... ;)
Lol. I got ya on the LEO reference, im a aspiring space nerd. I knew the clarification was coming for this site. Too predictable! ;)
I usually dont ever field strip an ar. Im usually the guy that brings his entire toolbox to the range and ends up fixing 2-3 peoples stuff if its a public outdoors area. and i bring spares :)
Really i should charge for my services. Lol.

Lol. I got ya on the LEO reference, im a aspiring space nerd. I knew the clarification was coming for this site. Too predictable! ;)
I usually dont ever field strip an ar. Im usually the guy that brings his entire toolbox to the range and ends up fixing 2-3 peoples stuff if its a public outdoors area. and i bring spares :)
Really i should charge for my services. Lol.
Well, we're to help! :)

I'm that guy, too! I'm always the only guy at the range with a complete toolbox for hire!

What I can't grasp is how anyone even as stupid as Dementia Joek can nominate someone like this phuq-muscle with his history.
Boggles the mind...

Well, while you were out we figured out Joe is kinda one of those 'spokespersons' for whoever is really running the country.

And it has been a couple of months and we still have no takers on the "This JoHo Admin isn't coming after our guns" challenge.

Nice to see ya!

Last Edited:
I would laugh, but what you say is not only funny, but also sadly true.
So, since I can't click both the HaHa and Sad emojis, I'll just have to go with Like...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top