JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They won't stop.

0d3199506cc2e04e.jpg

Always appreciate these but have (knock on wood) never had an issue with either
I was always jealous of people like you. I have spent a lot of money on 1911s trying to find one that I could take out to the range and not have a malfunction. Maybe I am not patient enough. I love the 1911 (ergonomics, grip angle, accuracy, and of course the sexy look). I wanna get a triarc systems tri-11 I just don't have the cash right now. They are by far my favorite looking handgun.

I was always jealous of people like you. I have spent a lot of money on 1911s trying to find one that I could take out to the range and not have a malfunction. Maybe I am not patient enough. I love the 1911 (ergonomics, grip angle, accuracy, and of course the sexy look). I wanna get a triarc systems tri-11 I just don't have the cash right now. They are by far my favorite looking handgun.
LOL, you're spending too much money. Get a $450 Rock Island Armory. Mine ran like a top. They might be closer to $600 right now. I did have to upgrade the grips. I think I spent $25 on a Hogue one piece grip.

LOL, you're spending too much money. Get a $450 Rock Island Armory. Mine ran like a top. They might be closer to $600 right now. I did have to upgrade the grips. I think I spent $25 on a Hogue one piece grip.
Well maybe that was my problem....... lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top