JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They won't stop.

0d3199506cc2e04e.jpg

Always appreciate these but have (knock on wood) never had an issue with either
I was always jealous of people like you. I have spent a lot of money on 1911s trying to find one that I could take out to the range and not have a malfunction. Maybe I am not patient enough. I love the 1911 (ergonomics, grip angle, accuracy, and of course the sexy look). I wanna get a triarc systems tri-11 I just don't have the cash right now. They are by far my favorite looking handgun.

I was always jealous of people like you. I have spent a lot of money on 1911s trying to find one that I could take out to the range and not have a malfunction. Maybe I am not patient enough. I love the 1911 (ergonomics, grip angle, accuracy, and of course the sexy look). I wanna get a triarc systems tri-11 I just don't have the cash right now. They are by far my favorite looking handgun.
LOL, you're spending too much money. Get a $450 Rock Island Armory. Mine ran like a top. They might be closer to $600 right now. I did have to upgrade the grips. I think I spent $25 on a Hogue one piece grip.

LOL, you're spending too much money. Get a $450 Rock Island Armory. Mine ran like a top. They might be closer to $600 right now. I did have to upgrade the grips. I think I spent $25 on a Hogue one piece grip.
Well maybe that was my problem....... lol.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top