JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nc_ohc=FndgDHCl_-QAX9hoC6X&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio2-1.jpg

Grandpa after getting word that Germany has surrendered and he would soon be shipped home:

View attachment 1088024
Story from my father is that grandpa also did this on his return. It is my understanding he had dozens of different types on the boat ride back, but many were stolen. He died before I was born, so no way to confirm this. One, I was told by dad, was a German firearm that could shoot a .45 round around a corner (like a building) due to its curved barrel. Machine guns, handguns, etc. Sure would have been nice to inherit those.

Story from my father is that grandpa also did this on his return. It is my understanding he had dozens of different types on the boat ride back, but many were stolen. He died before I was born, so no way to confirm this. One, I was told by dad, was a German firearm that could shoot a .45 round around a corner (like a building) due to its curved barrel. Machine guns, handguns, etc. Sure would have been nice to inherit those.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top