JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of those folks were scared of the gun and what they were doing..
Not a good mix and not a good way to learn about guns and how to shoot.

My favorite was "Spatula Man" at the end of the video... Now that was funny.
Andy

I also notice that a lot woman firing a shotgun with a pistol grip on them only. That is a huge fail as well.

Last Edited:
Spatula guy and the old man with the ginourmous blunderbuss pistol made me laugh. The grip on that was too big to truly hold well. Also, seriously, looked like a mortar.

Signed,

Guy who wants a 4 gauge blunderbuss.

Those oversized "handguns" are usually found in Germany , The Czech Rep. and such...
The are supposed to fired with a charge of powder and wadding as a blank type of gun...
Usually at October Fest and the like....
Andy

Those oversized "handguns" are usually found in Germany , The Czech Rep. and such...
The are supposed to fired with a charge of powder and wadding as a blank type of gun...
Usually at October Fest and the like....
Andy
Cut the handle down to something grippable, put in a somewhat close to reasonable load of powder & shot, and I would love one. Particularly if I could keep recoil down to a 454 casull level or 12 gauge minis.

This probably could go under the training and education thread as how not to take care of your firearm, or how not to handle your firearm, but thought it was pretty funny. Some are old that we've all seen, but a few newer ones that made me say wow!

The last guys with the knife and spatula are hilarious :D

I am a bit sympathetic to the people shooting the short shotguns; my Shockwave will recoil quite a bit with 3" magnum buckshot - enough to rip the fore-end from your hand, you definitely do need to use the strap. With 2.75" buckshot it is quite manageable.

I am a bit sympathetic to the people shooting the short shotguns; my Shockwave will recoil quite a bit with 3" magnum buckshot - enough to rip the fore-end from your hand, you definitely do need to use the strap. With 2.75" buckshot it is quite manageable.
Once you learn proper grip, yes. :)

The shorty shotguns can be a handful. I'd never fire a 3" shell in my Super Shorty; shooting the the shorter length shells is a "religious experience" enough.

558130-e4d6217530ed4095f27ec7be146af98a.jpg

I remember touching it off at the western end of our property next to an adjoining plot. After three thunderclaps and fireballs, I hear said across the stream separating our properties "Well, howdy neighbor." :s0112:

I fired exactly 1 magnum slug from my shockwave. I didn't let go, I didn't point in an unsafe direction, but.. ..NEVER AGAIN! I Thought I tore tendons in my wrist. I love shooting shorty slugs out of it. I have a +1 extension on mine. 10+1 capacity and a crimson trace laser. As long as you cycle it with any degree of authority, the opsol adapter has never failed me. And the only way I have done it is sideways very slowly and gingerly. Anyway, I love mine. Its essentially an overgrown pistol for me.

The shorty shotguns can be a handful. I'd never fire a 3" shell in my Super Shorty; shooting the the shorter length shells is a "religious experience" enough.

View attachment 651785

I remember touching it off at the western end of our property next to an adjoining plot. After three thunderclaps and fireballs, I hear said across the stream separating our properties "Well, howdy neighbor." :s0112:
I have to wonder just how much energy is lost with one that short. There was a time when I carried and fired the Department "Entry Shotgun" and it was a Handful and I wasn't a small man in those days. There was a whole lot of Stupid on that video.

The first 3" I shot I lost the fore end and I was gripping it as tight as possible but I did not have my hand inside the strap. The second time I shot with my hand inside the strap and I had better control over it. I shot a couple more after that. I've shot worse, but I can see how someone would lose control over it, especially if they did not have the grip strength to hang onto it. I am not slight of build, but I don't have the grip strength I used to have when I was younger.

I have to wonder just how much energy is lost with one that short. There was a time when I carried and fired the Department "Entry Shotgun" and it was a Handful and I wasn't a small man in those days.

Not sure, though years ago I saw an article where it shows just how much; maybe I can dig it up. Basically, they took a stock 12 gauge and removed barrel in 1" increments and tested the results. I didn't pickup the Serbu for any other reason than gonzo factor. However, when I papered/built my Lupara I went with 11" because the aforementioned article show pretty good performance, until you went any shorter than that, give or take.

There was a whole lot of Stupid on that video.

True that. Proof there are a lot of dumb folks out there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top