JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good day all! I've been waiting to joint this group for quite some time. I wanted to ensure you we site was rebuilt and accurately reflects what we are doing. I live in Beaverton Oregon and own a up and coming training facility on the west side of Portland, OR. Having been a long-term martial artist and instructor for a large part of my adult life (Northern Shaolin Kung-Fu), I learned the much about what works and doesn't work in the world of self-defense. I learned even more about myelination (muscle memory) and how the adult brain learns (and doesn't). Without making this a sales pitch, my wife and I built the training facility that we would want to learn in. The kind of training you could never do with a live firearm (so we use CO2 blowback, laser trainers and UTM Munitions) but is absolutely necessary to train you to survive a violent encounter. Years of practice, training, testing and obtaining certifications in everything from Sabre OC Pepper spray and TASER Conductive Electrical Weapons to advanced firearms and grappling with guns has finally prepared the facility for public consumption. Drop in and let me know your thoughts at Home | The Defensive Arts Center - Portland, Oregon.

Last Edited:
Good luck with your new biz!

BTW, you may know my old bozz... Sigung Kenneth Johnson (the white guy not the black guy), Kajukembo Master, and 10 time International Champion.

Good day all! I've been waiting to joint this group for quite some time. I wanted to ensure you we site was rebuilt and accurately reflects what we are doing. I live in Beaverton Oregon and own a up and coming training facility on the west side of Portland, OR. Having been a long-term martial artist and instructor for a large part of my adult life (Northern Shaolin Kung-Fu), I learned the much about what works and doesn't work in the world of self-defense. I learned even more about myelination (muscle memory) and how the adult brain learns (and doesn't). Without making this a sales pitch, my wife and I built the training facility that we would want to learn in. The kind of training you could never do with a live firearm (so we use CO2 blowback, laser trainers and UTM Munitions) but is absolutely necessary to train you to survive a violent encounter. Years of practice, training, testing and obtaining certifications in everything from Sabre OC Pepper spray and TASER Conductive Electrical Weapons to advanced firearms and grappling with guns has finally prepared the facility for public consumption. Drop in and let me know your thoughts at Home | The Defensive Arts Center - Portland, Oregon.

Welcome Greg!
While we have never met personally, you and your company were mentioned to me by my girlfriend who happens to be a friend and co-worker of one of your instructors. ;)

Welcome Greg!
While we have never met personally, you and your company were mentioned to me by my girlfriend who happens to be a friend and co-worker of one of your instructors. ;)
Well, I hope we get a chance to meet personally then!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top