JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now that is what I call a variety. When I saw the first few pages of pictures, I'm thinking I can't bear to shoot them, they are so shiny. I'm glad I continued to the bottom pages of pictures. Thanks for the heads up. :s0155:

I regularly check the Estate Sales Unlimited website and usually attend their Friday auctions at least one a month (when I'm in town). There have been firearm sales there from time to time, usually a few milsurps in various stages of originality, although none have ever interested me enough to bid on them.

But this auction is something else :eek: .

Personally, I wouldn't be interested in most of these guns because my investment would most likely drop by at least 50% if I took one of these wall flowers out of their cases and actually shot them. Still, if firearms of this type are appealing to you, it might be a great buying opportunity, especially in this economy.

Keith

can WA res buy from the auction?

I believe the federal rules are 1) long arms - yes, and 2.) pistols - not without shipping them to your in-state 01 FFL.

These folks are 01 dealers if I'm not mistaken (I have seen paperwork filled out after auctions) and they can probably arrange whatever is necessary for you to get your purchase.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads