JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pending divorce is forcing a sale so check my posts for other items.

This Mosin is a Finnish M-39 in nice shape and a great shooter. This is the most accurate Mosin-Nagant pattern rifle of the 4 I own and I hate to cut it loose. Mag floorplate and butt plate are scrubbed, rifle and bolt are mis-matched. Bore is shiny and the action as well as trigger are smooth.

Asking $425

IMG_2041.JPG IMG_2034.JPG IMG_2035.JPG

Last Edited:
Simo Hayha used a similar rifle. He was known as the White Death during WW2. Over 500 confirmed kills (400 for Vasily Zaytsev).

Last Edited:
WW2 Finnish Army issue Puuko. Note the national emblem and the swastika. The Finn swastika has nothing to do with Nazis, and was
a standard Finn military insignia long before the Nazis existed. Finn aircraft bore the swastika.

View attachment 407351
Though interesting to note, the Finnish army during that time received lots of training and support from Nazi Germany. The enemy of my enemy and all that. That's a good looking puuko. Yours?

Not mine. The support from Germany was mostly during the Continuation War, June 1941 to August 1944.
Primarily an army in the Lapland region and several Luftwaffe squadrons in the south. That had nothing to
do with the Finn swastika. After the Soviets settled for 10% of the land a peace agreement was signed, The
Germans refused to leave Finland and the Finns were compelled to drive them out. The Germans did a total
scorched earth policy. The upshot was a lot of misery but an outcome unlike any other European nation the
Reds attacked. The Finns kept their independence and their law. The military successes appear to have made
the Soviets leery of attempting an occupation. When the Russians vacated East Germany in the after the fall
of the Soviet empire, many of those troops were sent to the Finnish border.
europe_finland_airforce_2_450.jpg
Brewster Buffalo donated by the US Navy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top