JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$630
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
VKT/Valmet market M39 with sling. Excellent overall condition. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like other pictures. Mostly looking to sell, but open to trades.
Trades I am interested in:

Savage in 300 Win Mag

Bulk factory ammo:
22LR
5.56 (m193 preferred)
9x19
7.62x39
7n6

Reloading equipment and components:
progressive press or turret press
universal decapping die
high B.C. 30cal bullets

Non- firearm:
transferable Austin-Healey Sprite roller, or similar project car.

IMG_1217.jpeg IMG_1215.jpeg IMG_1213.jpeg IMG_1214.jpeg IMG_1218.jpeg IMG_1216.jpeg IMG_1212.jpeg IMG_1211.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This looks like an unissued in a post war stock. Most of these were not assembled until well after the war. I have one serialed about 1500 away. These are considered better shooters than most because the bore is ever so slightly tighter.
You should add a photo of
the rear sight.
It's a fair price on a fine rifle. :)

I have one of these, it is very accurate, on par with a K31 I used to have. The barrel does heat up a lot w/ the standard 7.62x54r.
These really prefer a heavier slower bullet than regular 150 grain Russian surplus. I recommend this wolf. Hand loading D-166 is best though.
Wolf 7.62x54R 200gr Soft Point

It's definitely an imperial Russian receiver, but if I recall correctly it's in the 19 teens. I'll be able to update inquiring minds in the morning.

Last Edited:
That is a gorgeous rifle thanks for taking the time to look. If we had some proof of the year of manufacture I would have bought it for certain . Ill keep looking and hopefully find one sooner or later.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top