JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wondering if any of you have any tips on how I can make my fingerprints be more readable? I let my CPL expire too long ago, so I have to start the process over again. My hands are very smooth and getting my prints is always a difficult task. The local police department just took them again using a good old fashioned ink pad and print card, which is supposed to be better than digital for people that have light prints, but it wasn't looking good.

Any suggestions? Besides don't let it expire again.

Your prints are what your prints are. You might try plumping up with a quart of water about 6 hours before being printed. Wedding photographers suggest that to improve the look of skin and help smooth wrinkles.

Other then that if your prints match the prints on file for who you say you are then that should be all that is required.

I'm wondering if any of you have any tips on how I can make my fingerprints be more readable? I let my CPL expire too long ago, so I have to start the process over again. My hands are very smooth and getting my prints is always a difficult task. The local police department just took them again using a good old fashioned ink pad and print card, which is supposed to be better than digital for people that have light prints, but it wasn't looking good.

Any suggestions? Besides don't let it expire again.

Its the persons job taking the prints to figure it out. My wife had to have hers done twice, no idea why.. They simply asked for hers over again. She gave them a little bubblegum over it, (driving to Salem from Woodburn during work hours is no easy task for us) and they apologized, etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top