JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Howdy. my name is frisky dial-up and im looking for a 1911.

how much am i looking to spend? No more then $500 really. but if you have the right offer i will entertain it.

what am i looking for? Springfield really, mil-spec seems to be a nice basic model, i don't need a target or competition gun. but will look at what ever you have.

what are my personal tastes? i WILL NOT consider it if it is stainless. shades of black only. wood grips, are preferable but not really a deal breaker. round count? gosh, i don't care as long as it has one; i like used.

must be in Oregon of course. in west side of portland (hillsboro, tigard, tualatin.)

more questions? ask, i have a lot of time.

thanks for looking!

(I am asking for my father, i am a minor and therefore can not own firearms, adult will be present in deal)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top