JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This fine Gentleman carried a revolver in a bar without an having Oregon CHL, and threatened staff after being asked to leave. Gasp, we should make another law banning guns from bars.

2 arrested after threatening SE Portland bar security staff, police say

elijah-l-warren-and-marcus-a-bell-4b295b294e4bb39c.jpg

In typical Portland revolving door fashion the offender and his friend were arrested, booked and released with $0 bail. Of course if you are a pro-2A journalist trying to defend yourself from an angry mob you get $250,000 bail, 40 days in jail and the loss of your First and Second Amendment Rights.

This fine Gentleman carried a revolver in a bar without an having Oregon CHL, and threatened staff after being asked to leave. Gasp, we should make another law banning guns from bars.

View attachment 517937

In typical Portland revolving door fashion the offender and his friend were arrested, booked and released with $0 bail. Of course if you are a pro-2A journalist trying to defend yourself from an angry mob you get $250,000 bail, 40 days in jail and the loss of your First and Second Amendment Rights.
Welcome to Portland!

Didn't click. But I'm sure it was a "high powered" "extended capacity" "assault revolver".

:rolleyes:

View attachment 517937

The like is more for the second block of text... Dirt bags get to walk and law abiding citizens get punished... Portland and Multnomah Country are just more examples of the Dimocrats Progressive sh!tholes...

When I was new to P-land (from AZ) I got jammed-up for an Unlawful Possession of a Weapon beef.

Pulled over by MCSO for a burned-out headlight... a mile from home, on my way there after work. No booze, no DUI... a freakin headlight. They spotted my gun case on the floor in the back of my extended-cab truck and it was ON.

My ignorance of the law in my new home is not an excuse, I get that. It was me abiding by AZ law, and as I was informed of (several times), I wasn't in AZ anymore. Well, no kidding a-hole... I apologize for the infraction.

They (MCSO) could have said, "Don't do that. It's illegal" and it would have had the same effect as what actually happened, but that's not what they did. I was arrested, cuffed, stuffed, my truck impounded, phone and keys "misplaced", bond set, a night in Multnomah county jail, a lawyer, a misdemeanor, and a complete and total loss of respect for Mike Reese, the MCSO. My mistake cost me thousands of dollars. Those deputies knew I wasn't out to cause trouble... they MADE trouble for me on purpose... it was 100% unnecessary and I hate the entire organization over it.

These two bums get released... fan-dam-tastic. I can't GTF out of here fast enough.

When I was new to P-land (from AZ) I got jammed-up for an Unlawful Possession of a Weapon beef.

Pulled over by MCSO for a burned-out headlight... a mile from home, on my way there after work. No booze, no DUI... a freakin headlight. They spotted my gun case on the floor in the back of my extended-cab truck and it was ON.

My ignorance of the law in my new home is not an excuse, I get that. It was me abiding by AZ law, and as I was informed of (several times), I wasn't in AZ anymore. Well, no kidding a-hole... I apologize for the infraction.

They (MCSO) could have said, "Don't do that. It's illegal" and it would have had the same effect as what actually happened, but that's not what they did. I was arrested, cuffed, stuffed, my truck impounded, phone and keys "misplaced", bond set, a night in Multnomah county jail, a lawyer, a misdemeanor, and a complete and total loss of respect for Mike Reese, the MCSO. My mistake cost me thousands of dollars. Those deputies knew I wasn't out to cause trouble... they MADE trouble for me on purpose... it was 100% unnecessary and I hate the entire organization over it.

These two bums get released... fan-dam-tastic. I can't GTF out of here fast enough.

I couldn't bring myself to put a like on that. That sucks SO bad! And I know every time you see this kind of shizzle you seethe. I get it. I got a ticket in the mail for a parking violation in down town pdx. It was my plate alright. But it wasn't my truck. The guy that stole my front plate, and put it on the rear of his similar '69 chev pick-up, got the ticket for no front plate, and it was sent to my house of course. I had to buy new plates 2 months before mine were to expire. I sent the explanation and the money. The robbing bastiges at potland city hall kept $40.00 of the $80.00.

Portland, and a lot of the residents, have become one gigantic SUCK!

It is because you were are/were a law-abiding citizen. They target you because they know you will comply.

I agree with the whole "legal" system. Doesn't take long to turn law abiding citizens into not-so law-abiding citizens.....:mad:

Sadly, the way things are going, we might have to start referring to Washington and Oregon as "The Northleft". I hope Idaho and Wyoming can stay free long enough for me to relocate there.:(

Sadly, the way things are going, we might have to start referring to Washington and Oregon as "The Northleft". I hope Idaho and Wyoming can stay free long enough for me to relocate there.:(

I already refer to this side of the U.S. as the "Left Coast".:(

Run down Motor homes litter Seattle for weeks/Months at a time, but if you leave you nice car overnight you'll get a ticket for $50.00. They hit who they can collect from. It's not about doing what's right "Justice for All", now Government seems a ponzi scheme to collect funds and nothing more.

Nothing to see here its all a big mistake, look again at their pics.......aren't they law enforcement? Maybe just out looking for stray ballots? Actually they might even be heroes......

It is because you were are/were a law-abiding citizen. They target you because they know you will comply.
That's the other part of the story...
It was in Gresham on a Friday night a little after midnight. There was a concert earlier and I'm sure it had been a busy shift, probably lots of drunks, crowd control, etc.
I fully believe that I was put through the ordeal out of convenience. If they'd cut me loose they may have gotten called to a fatality crash or maybe a messy domestic call. Arrest Jonny Yuma instead... he's not fighting us, he's compliant and easy to manage. Hell, he's not even talking, much less being verbally abusive. Finish the shift w transport, some paper and go home.

I'm not saying they weren't within their rights to arrest me. I'd broken the law, albeit it a passive way... I was transporting a handgun improperly. The lesson could have been taught with much less drama and expense.

I ran the scenario by my retired LEO Dad fully expecting him to say something like, "Well, you were breaking the law...".
What he said was, "That sounds like chickensh*t to me."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top