JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So hey the list is actually a thing. I never would have found it on my own and here is why.

Navigation I have four options Forums, Resources, Information, and Help.

Not going to be "forums" so lets skip that.

"Resources" not under that menu but it is somewhere I would check. Moving on to Information...

"Information", and here is where I would assume the list just didn't exist. Out of the options here I have members and supporting vendors. I get that you would want to give supporting vendors more representation on the site but they have their own forum also. So where my mind goes with this is that staff or moderators should be at the same level in hierarchy in these menus. From here I do not dive any deeper trying to locate the information I am after.

Move on to "help" where such a list could also logically live because hay if I needed help, from a moderator maybe I'd look under help. Here I actually did dive a step further into contact us, figuring it wasn't the place but maybe it would be there.

Never in all of that would I think to just look in members and than find a tab to the far right. A moderator had to tell me where it was, O the irony...

Not only is the information not intuitive to find it is two navigation menus deep in the website. "Info" at the top of the page and then left to right nav under "members". Thankful I have never needed this info, however as a usability, navigation, experiment I have to say I don't think its in a great spot. The designer part of me just wont let it go without giving some feedback on this. I know you can't put everything anyone would ever want to find in the menus, but to me this is important information for someone who is have problems or has questions. Especially if the goal is not to have ever problem from someone without an other option turning into an email under contact us. Anyway my $.2, I'd link in one of the three menus to that list either under info, where you have the members and vendors list or under help.

Thanks for taking the time to post this, I agree with you.

To confirm, you think under the help tab is the best place for it, correct? That's my thought as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top