JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck. I have had repeated mag failures with my 9 mm shield. I'm back to my P229 and oversized shirts.

This is the first I've heard of mag issues with the shield. Granted, I don't hang out at gun clubs much anymore but I know several folks that have Shields and have had no issues. If I may ask, what exactly was the problem(s) with the mags? I have a vested interest as both my Step son and DiL carry Shields daily.

Man I bought a new S&W shield to replace my Glock 26 as a carry piece, but I'm super gun shy to carry it. I've always had full confidence in my Glock and trying to put that new confidence in a piece I don't know well is so much harder than I thought.

I've taken to the range once, but with out at least a few hundred more rounds through I can't bring myself to carry it.

Anyone else dealt with the resistance to trust a new partner?
Sounds to me like you've got to shoot it until you have confidence in the gun and in your ability to handle it. After all you may be betting your life on the gun and your skills.

Man I bought a new S&W shield to replace my Glock 26 as a carry piece, but I'm super gun shy to carry it. I've always had full confidence in my Glock and trying to put that new confidence in a piece I don't know well is so much harder than I thought.

I've taken to the range once, but with out at least a few hundred more rounds through I can't bring myself to carry it.

Anyone else dealt with the resistance to trust a new partner?

I think it's perfectly reasonable not to trust it yet! Shoot some of the new off it first!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top