JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All. I wear suits a lot, I wear suspenders and no belt. Even if I did wear a belt, it wouldn't work real well with a waist holster. So I've decided that a shoulder holster will fit the bill. I want something pretty minimal, I have seen some good options. But! Nothing for a Ruger LCP 2 with a laser. Help!

Out of my own morbid curiosity, why don't you think a belt holster will work? I bought an OWB holster for my Glock 17, mostly for doing three gun later, that I can probably pull off carrying with a heavier overshirt.

Just because I don't wear a belt and dress pants aren't the sturdiest things.
I recommend that you try a real gun belt that actually provides rigidity. All people are shaped differently, so what works for me, may not work for you. That said, I'm 5'8, 150#, and I can conceal a government 1911 with shorts and a t-shirt. Well enough that my buddies wife who is also into guns, never noticed it all day while camping.

7BED8E06-AFAB-4AA9-A27B-0BA9353554E5.jpeg

I'd give Ken Kull a call and see if he offer his SMZ for that model and configuration.
http://www.klnullholsters.com/default.htm

This is a quote from the Del Fatti Leather web site has to say about it...

"I occasionally get requests for an SR to carry one of the super lightweight handguns like those made of titanium or scandium. It seems silly to me to carry such a gun in an SR that would weigh more than the handgun so I have a suggestion. Take a look at Ken Null's SMZ. It's a nifty way to carry a small light handgun, in a very light weight compact package. Ken offers it in white or black. It's very concealable and very fast with just a little practice. Best of all, it's very reasonably priced. I've included a photo at the left and you can also see it at K.L. Null Holsters."
http://www.delfatti.com/2011 SR.html

Del Fatti Leather - SR shoulder holster

I may actually have a Ken Null plastic one shown in your photo. If the OP is
interested in using that particular design, PM me and I'll try and figure out
which shoebox I put it in. I'm pretty sure I had it for a smaller but not tiny
semiauto.

All. I wear suits a lot, I wear suspenders and no belt. Even if I did wear a belt, it wouldn't work real well with a waist holster. So I've decided that a shoulder holster will fit the bill. I want something pretty minimal, I have seen some good options. But! Nothing for a Ruger LCP 2 with a laser. Help!
Dear Javendano,
I can help! Contact the very good people at Mernickle Holsters. These people will go out of their way to help you!
2 years ago I bought a new pistol that had just come on the market. It was so new that no one on the planet had a blank for it to create a holster.
I sent an e-mail to them and 2 days later I get a call from the now retired owner Bob Mernickle! He had done his research and found a company here in Atlanta that would make the blank for me. He actually paid for it! They sent him the blank and 4 weeks later I had a custom holster for my new EAA Witness P Match Pro! This is the type of company that we all need to support. I promise you that they will do whatever it takes to get you squared away!

Very Best

John Fay
Atlanta, GA.

CONTACT US

1(800) 497-3166
[email protected]
13043 County Rd C
Pampa, TX 79065

Alien Gear Shape Shifter holsters makes one of the slickest modern shoulder rigs I have ever come across, they have hundreds of pistol options that cover most modern semi and revolver options, and their prices are very reasonable, especially for how good these are! Check them out!

Be warned, because of how tunable these can be, it will take some time to get your rig fitting and tuned to you exactly how you want it, but is well worth the effort!

For a gun that small...
Use a pocket holster.

If you step up the gun with a ctc grip type laser.

Use Mitch Rosen holsters. A suit deserves a fine holster.

No belt needed

Or you could follow what James Bond did.

But, the idea of a custom suit with holster pocket also has some merit (IMHO). I have several military style "coats" that have that built in reinforced holster pocket. It fits my PPK/s (probably meant for a Makarov) but the firearm itself is IMHO too heavy for the ultimate combination of CCW (comfort of carry and stopping power).

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads