JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
I mentioned to another member that I tried for about eight hours to recreate that Your Classifieds link with zero luck, they changed the way the search works and it'll require custom development. The good news is that I know how many people liked that link (myself included), so I am going to hire a developer to get it back.

Upvote 0
Ok found this, and it will work just fine C3CD36F1-1A51-46C5-AB4A-414882653A88.jpeg

Upvote 0
For right now, the easiest way I can see your adds as a grouping, is to click on your avatar to the left, click on the picture and you will have a tool bar that appears and shows all your actions, look at the far left and click on messages and every thing should appear in the correct order! Takes a few seconds longer then before but it's not

Upvote 0
In the interim, you can bookmark your ads for quick referencing.

^^ I put my mug in there just so you guys could look at me again.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads