Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Answered Finding my classified ads

Velzey

Reactions
Ok I’ve looked for the little tab for about an hour. I must be missing it somewhere? There must be a shortcut to all my current classified ads?

Joe Link

Reactions
I mentioned to another member that I tried for about eight hours to recreate that Your Classifieds link with zero luck, they changed the way the search works and it'll require custom development. The good news is that I know how many people liked that link (myself included), so I am going to hire a developer to get it back.

Ura-Ki

Reactions
For right now, the easiest way I can see your adds as a grouping, is to click on your avatar to the left, click on the picture and you will have a tool bar that appears and shows all your actions, look at the far left and click on messages and every thing should appear in the correct order! Takes a few seconds longer then before but it's not

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online