JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about a 9mmACP? .45Luger? I know, let's develop something in the middle and stamp a big name on it. We'll call it the .40 s&w

And I get vaccine advice from Jenny McCarthy. Sorry, dubious article from ZeroHedge.

I guess the real question is...
Are the article and its implications correct?

The site in question is, candidly, pretty wackadoodle and traffics in all kinds of conspiracy theories. Up to and including UFO-related ones. It may not quite be to InfoWars or Natural News level, but it is close.

But teach their own. Cheers. :)

By the sound of it none of you clicked the federal reserve article. Selective apocalyptic belief standards around here :)

Kum
A,

Predicting doom and gloom as you're not a fan of President Trump thus your rather dubious sounding report or is there another point I'm perhaps, overlooking...?
Not

I know everyone here has their own ideas about prepping and getting imaginary gun battles over the weeks after pushing papers 9-5. But I can say one thing with confidence working in finance for a national bank the lack of liquidity in banking system has ceos shaisting their pants right now. I honestly believe this will be the starting point if next financial crisis. Whether anyone here believes me or not; makes no difference I'm just speaking from first hand knowledge. Just look at local bank homestreet, they eliminated entire mortgage sector for lack of mortgage production.

The financial collapse, does this mean the S will finally HTF?

Good god, we will finally get to know if you can survive with only a 22!

I'm not going to pretend to understand the intricacies of the global financial system, but I do think that some level of crash, while maybe not imminent or probable, is at least possible. So as a general rule, it may not be a bad idea to minimize debt, have a few extra things around for loan times, and know how to do some stuff that is valuable in any economy.

For the sake of using earlier example we have to ask a question why does a bank with 2000 employees and half of its staff consisting of mortgage originators can't produce mortgages to save their a55 in the greatest besstest economy ever; perhaps that's signals something.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top