JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Only it's happening in a place most people are not aware of. No In stock market where most people anticipate but rather the secondary markets used for banks generate liquidity to conduct its operations. To those not familiar secondary markets are used sell produced mortgages and commercial loans to other banks and government to generate liquid funds which are in turn used to produce more loans. Liquidity also comes from customer deposits and stock market operations (usually only small fraction of profits)

Since August 19 of this year the federal reserve has been conducting open market operations to inject liquid funds into these banks at approximately 50 billion perday by buying up produced loans (expanding their balance sheet) and provide funds to the banks for them to in turn produce loans and pay for daily day to day operations.This is equivalent to quantitative easing operations conducted from 08 to 15.

This is not a normal course of business. In fact the fed I'm not normally involved in these markets. Federal reserve intervention means that's customer deposits are drying up and/or banks are running out of cash to conduct their operations. What will happen when economy dips Banks are short in liquidity and cannot produce more loans, u guessed it; they cannot sell produced loans in secondary markets, cash dries up, bank goes under. That's where the feds step back in as they did in '09 and bail them out.

Here is the scary part couple days ago the feds announced that until year end the fed will be injecting garagatuant liquidity into banks of approximately 500 billion.

A,

Predicting doom and gloom as you're not a fan of President Trump thus your rather dubious sounding report or is there another point I'm perhaps, overlooking...?

so... fourth post on a GUN forum is this?....
…… in the "World of Trolls", this would probably be considered a "pre-mature instigation".:(

(TIP; we apprieciate a little foreplay...maybe dinner and a movie?)

Last Edited:
I see no point in all the "doom and gloom" conjecture when the general approach will stay the same regardless of whether it's tomorrow or 10 years from now: diversify investments (to include cash and precious metals), have emergency supplies on hand, and develop some semblance of self sufficiency through hands-on skills like gardening, welding, shooting, and so on. If you wait until it's just around the corner to prepare, you might as well just give up and enjoy yourself while you can.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I just bought a $450,000 house. A $78,000 truck. And have $17,000 on a credit card at 20.9%

Should I be worried?

You have less to worry over than a person who payed $500,000 for a home putting $300,000 down ( or having that much equity), Owes only$5.000- $10,000 on a $40,000 truck. That person will have the banks working them over hard, they'll look at you and go ...meh..and walk away. The best thing you can be is debt free, 2nd best is up to be sunk in to yer eyeballs. They can't touch the first person and don't want to touch the 2nd person (assuming there is no cash or equity sitting someplace else).

I have $0 in auto loans, and $0 in credit card debt. Should I be worried?

Any by the way, you all can keep your ancient, old fashioned, grampa 45 acp. I'll go with the modern new, state-of-the-art 9mm Luger. That, and the even newer and more modern .22lr. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top