JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can see the headlines now "terrorists hack truck cameras to show safe passage, causing fatal accidents"... "Samsung out billions replacing damaged screens on their trucks"...
I hope it helps anyway.

Last Edited:
If they put reruns of Gilligan's Island on there I'd drive all across Argentina watching Ginger and Mary Ann.
I'd never get anything done.
If they had these here, who would get the ticket for distracted driving? The truck driver or the driver looking at the screen? A new double whammy tax scheme for Salem.

I saw a great show on PBS last night... "The Farthest Voyager in Space". Great documentary on the people, technology, travels and jaw dropping observations from the two Voyager missions.

Since this is about TV, any of you watching "The Long Road Home? on National Geo? Incredible show and you don't really have to watch the first two episodes to catch up.

It was Palm Sunday, April 4, 2004. The U.S. military calls it "Black Sunday." A small platoon of soldiers with the 1st Cavalry Division out of Fort Hood, Texas, was ambushed in the Baghdad suburb of Sadr City. The soldiers, many of them young and inexperienced, were on a peacekeeping mission and weren't expected to face heavy combat. And while concerned about the Iraq deployment, their families back home also hadn't anticipated their loved ones would find themselves in mortal danger.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top