Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Finally, the world has a Safe knife

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Natty Bumpo, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Clackamas County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

Give me a file or benchgrinder -- that knife will be able to stab again.....

3. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

4. VinnieBoomBah

VinnieBoomBah Hillsboro OR Active Member

Wana' bet? :cool:

5. PDXGS

PDXGS Aloha... yes, Aloha, Oregon Member

“It can never be a totally safe knife, but the idea is you can’t inflict a fatal wound. Nobody could just grab one out of the kitchen drawer and kill someone.”

wanna bet...

what a bunch of pussies

6. Grizzly_A

Grizzly_A Portland Metro Area Member

I thought the gut hook was going the wrong direction! :D But then again, the "stab factor" isn't even on my radar when looking at knives....

7. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

"designed to work as normal in the kitchen but to be ineffective as a weapon". Does this mean I could legally carry it on a plane? Nope.

Dang liberal Limey bastards!

8. MarkSBG

How would you cut up a watermelon you smug brit?! No stabbing allowed! OH THE HUMANITY!!

9. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

This reaches new heights (or is that depths) of stupidity. Wow.

10. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

May deter a few "spur of the moment" stabbings, but what's next anti-bludgeoning candlesticks?

11. rhtwist

rhtwist South Florida Member

IMO many people feel powerless to stop the murders, muggings, rapes and other violent crime. Since there are laws against such behavior already in place and partially ineffective due to lack of proper endorsement of the police, these misguided, misinformed and often grieving people try to exercise a measure of control by enacting IMO useless and stupid laws. It makes them feel warm and fuzzy. They don't realize that crooks don't abide by the law anyway anyhow and will obtain weapons whenever they want. Remember Drug cartels attempting to buy submarines from the Russia to smuggle drugs.
    The most IMO stupid of the premises besides the removing the ability to defend one's self and make the criminals more powerful is that I believe statistically there are many causes to pursue that would produce less death. Feed the poor. Better education. Want a good law, you must have a license to drive a car (fairly simple task) and enforced, but no training or certification to have babies, enforce a birth license with harsh penalties for infractions.
    This must be hard to convince someone who has lost a family member or friend to crime, but they are not thinking with their frontal lobes.
    Or there is another reason, to which I am not privy for antigunners/knivers agendas.
    rhtwist

12. Rugerbub

Rugerbub OREGON Member

Stupid is as stupid does, Just another way for the man to try and gain control of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

13. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Sounds like Maxine Walters idea that we should make safer bullets...silly lib's.

14. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

So then how can we stab people?

I like to comments. The bads guys will be waiting in line to buy them!!!

So now were going to have crime sprees of slashings.

15. MarkSBG

In order to villify traditional knives, they will likely rename them to "stab-knives", kind like assault rifle.