Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Finally the Right Side of Concealed Carry

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by DMax, Jul 21, 2012.

1. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

2. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Kent, WA Member

can't agree more. good post.

3. Flyingswords

Flyingswords Texas Active Member

Aurora CO, Killeen TX, and look at Chicago's insanely high murder rate and violent crimes (gun crimes included). Im originally from Killeen TX and I lived a few blocks away from the Lubys massacre in the early 90s when it happened. Before that massacre took place it was illegal to carry a concealed weapon/gun. Fmr TX poltician Suzanna Gratia Hupp lost both her mom and dad to the gunman there all in the name of obeying Texas' concealed carry ban. It took this massacre, this insane and unacceptable amount of deaths to force the stupid idiots in the state and federal govts to rethink their stance on concealed carry. My 3rd grade assistant principal was also killed in the Lubys massacre. Who ever thinks there should be more gun control laws can go suck on a live grenade. I sure as hell aint giving up my guns to protect my family and friends, thats for damn sure.

4. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

I guess this answers the question as to why nobody even attempted to shoot back at James Holmes...

Firearms Regulations in the 20 Largest Colorado Municipalities

5. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

If I had the money for my own private business, this is what would be posted outside of the building.
    ye.jpg

DMax, Kaniffy117, Mr. Ben and 7 others like this.