JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aurora CO, Killeen TX, and look at Chicago's insanely high murder rate and violent crimes (gun crimes included). Im originally from Killeen TX and I lived a few blocks away from the Lubys massacre in the early 90s when it happened. Before that massacre took place it was illegal to carry a concealed weapon/gun. Fmr TX poltician Suzanna Gratia Hupp lost both her mom and dad to the gunman there all in the name of obeying Texas' concealed carry ban. It took this massacre, this insane and unacceptable amount of deaths to force the stupid idiots in the state and federal govts to rethink their stance on concealed carry. My 3rd grade assistant principal was also killed in the Lubys massacre. Who ever thinks there should be more gun control laws can go suck on a live grenade. I sure as hell aint giving up my guns to protect my family and friends, thats for damn sure.

I guess this answers the question as to why nobody even attempted to shoot back at James Holmes...

Aurora

1. "Dangerous weapon" includes firearm

2. Revocation of license for furnishing a firearm to a minor or someone under the influence.

3. Window displays cannot include firearms with barrels less than 12 inches long.

4. Unlawful to carry concealed "dangerous weapon"

5. Unlawful to discharge firearms, unless by law enforcement on duty or on shooting range.

6. Unlawful to possess firearm while under the influence of intoxicant

7. Unlawful to have loaded firearm in motor vehicle.

8. Unlawful for a juvenile to possess a firearm.
Firearms Regulations in the 20 Largest Colorado Municipalities

If I had the money for my own private business, this is what would be posted outside of the building.
ye.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top