JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
I do like the 6.5 CM but I am moving on to a different long range rifle and cartridge. This has a 26" varmint profile (.830 at muzzle), accutrigger, blind single feed magazine. It's true what you hear about Savage accuracy...this one shot near 1/2 MOA out of the box with factory Hornady 147gr ELD-M Match loads. Handloads even better as you would expect. Round count is 380. Bipod not included and thanks but no trades. $325.00 buyer pays trans fees at A Cut Above or Tigard Pawn. See my add in reloading for dies, brass, powder bullets and factory ammo. Thanks

20190721_100439.jpg

20190721_101852.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These are sleepers... You may want to hit up KruelJ here. He might be looking for one of these, since I bought his CTR yesterday..

Last Edited:
I will not post pics of the multiple sub moa 10 shot groups I've shot with my Savage 12FV, since it's not the OP rifle. However, I'm quite sure his is a great shooter too. Like most of the other 12FV's I've competed against....

Clearly I have under priced this rifle and no doubt folks are wondering whats wrong with it. If I were to raise the price, would that restore buyer confidence?

Clearly I have under priced this rifle and no doubt folks are wondering whats wrong with it. If I were to raise the price, would that restore buyer confidence?

I think it's priced just right. I'd buy it, if I didn't already have one. Your rifle is also bone stock, which is a good thing. Some tinkier like me will come along and buy it, or someone in the know will swoop it up. That's actually a great action to build off of too. It has the more sought after style bolt release. A lot of Savage guys don't like the new bottom bolt release. After having one, I completely understand why they prefer the type your rifle has. I think a lot of it is guys like to window shop and not buy stuff. I've found my best luck at selling stuff has been on GB. However, when I list stuff on GB, hoping to make more money there, someone from another site comes in and asks if that is my rifle that is for sale on GB. I know some guys don't trust group pics, but here's how my 12FV shoots:
J5P4Bo1.jpg
WlZUxii.jpg
6rgZE0B.jpg

Now please keep in mind, mine isn't bone stock. It's properly glass bedded and the fore end is stiffened up and supported as well. But, I've competed against guys using this same rifle in bone stock condition or wearing Boyds laminated stocks and getting excellent results. Also, the seller (flashpan), is a great guy to deal with. Good luck with the sell buddy..

Thanx BSA
Ok if some one wants it a bit more custom I can offer these enhancements. SSS laminated LVT stock, Savage target accutrigger (adj down to 8oz), and a bolt lift kit, SSS stainless single shot feed ramp, aftermarket ejector. Sorry, don't have a cool oversize bolt handle to sell.

20190721_095108.jpg

Looking sweet man. I wish I would have known you had that stock when I was at your house!!!! Ha ha.. How much for just the stock? Is the comb adjustment knob reversible for a left handed shooter?

The checkpiece knob is not adj as it is, but not terribly difficult to change for a handy person. The current knob position would need a small emblem or ? to cover. Has Anshutz style rail under, 2 1/2" semi flat forend. Would throw in rail adapter for bipod, etc. It was never bedded as it shot 1/2" MOA with just the pillars.. I'm asking 400. Spend 500 on it...waited 10 months from SSS. Sharp Shooters Supply.

20190721_095440 (1).jpg

20190721_095540.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top