JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been waiting on better weather and the Warden to go, She did not want to, so I went by myself. I shot my 9MM Ruger American Compact, 119 times. Made me happy.

My previously problematic FMK (They sent me a new recoil assembly and it worked fine) shot it 30 times, I was happy that it returned to battery. It is a cheaper Glock 19 clone and I am NOT a 19 fan, so while happy with the results, I am luke cool toward the gun, those that like the way 19's feel would likely be okay with it.

I have a Taurus PT-111 Millennium G2 and I really liked it, fired 45 rounds. This is likely the favorite gun of the day especially as it is smaller. I have some parts (Fiber optic sights, and Stainless steel guide rod) that I want to put on it but I had to know it functioned okay first.

I had also replaced the springs in my LCP Custom and while it functioned okay dry fire, I needed to dimple some primers to be sure, Worked great six rounds, I could tell I was getting physically tired as I did get a little finger slap.

I next got my little NAA 22 Magnum out as I had just replaced the standard grips with oversized Rosewood. very controllable. If I could have seen my impacts, I could have adjusted my sight picture. Just five rounds.

I pulled out my LCR in 327 Magnum and let loose the six rounds it had. It is not as strong as a 357 Magnum, but no one told my gun that. felt plenty strong to me.

By the time I got to the 45's I was not shooting as well, so 14 thru the Shield, (gun was good) and 23 thru the Mod 2 (gun was great, me not so much)

That was not as much as planned but I did shoot eight guns (Shelved the 40 and much of the 45 and even 380) but I was able to shoot the guns I wanted to (other than the 40) enough to make me happy.

Last Edited:
Sounds like a good time, I'm jealous. I was driving back from Ontario Oregon and seen countless prairie dogs out and only had my sub comp carry on me. It was very tempting but, my 22-250 or AR it my preferred rat poison.

By gosh, the last thing you want to do is go shoot off the USGI M1 Carbine. A USGI M2 Carbine if you are rich and can afford the gun and ammo. Be advised once the door to the temple of shiet and giggles is opened .... one is ... DOOMED to shiet and giggles! They are that fun. :)

All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply. Yikes!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top