JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally getting around to posting my Intro! Just a regular middle aged guy who likes nice guns and fishing. I love my sig p320 and target shooting. I have now met about 10 of my fellow members for trades and have had nothing but great experiences with good people! I am very happy to be part of this forum!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome from East Anglia. Sadly, I'm very unlikely to have anything for which you may wish to trade. We do, however, have a lot of beet. I can't send you any on account of your odd laws about transporting foodstuffs with soil still on it.

However, so you don't feel that I'm deliberately ignoring you, here's a photo of some local produce to give you some comfort, however meagre it might be.

You might also note a gentle rise to the landscape in the distant background. I've included that to give the lie to the rumour that it's totally flat around here. I have not, however, pointed the camera in the other direction, which is, without doubt, extremely flat, and would make any native Nebraskan very happy, if only to learn that there is somewhere flatter.

1623405308685.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top