JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a very concerned citizen watching our rights and liberties being assaulted and continually chipped away. Just trying to do my part to stem the tide. Let's get our country going in the right direction - as our forefathers originally intended.

1669870587335.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome from East Anglia, England, UK. Hereabouts we have no 'Rights' to gun ownership, which is a paid-for privilege, but even so, I manage to go to our range about three times a week, shooting everything from .577 Snider down to .22LR. In spite of rumours to the contrary, shooting is the fastest-growing participation sport in UK. Crime involving LEGAL shooters rose dramatically in 2012 to one instance, then faded back to zero.

I'm a very concerned citizen watching our rights and liberties being assaulted and continually chipped away. Just trying to do my part to stem the tide. Let's get our country going in the right direction - as our forefathers originally intended.
Welcome to the forum! I feel the key to keeping our rights is to vote with no excuses. With the percentages as low as they are it is clear not enough people are voting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top