JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking at the forums and classifieds for the past few months. I finally created an account and so here I am.

Little background on myself. I am an 8 year Army vet where I was both supply and a UAS operator (Drones). Currently I am trying to join the police force, but given the current situations, we will see how that goes.

I love to build and tinker with many different guns, but my go to platform is the AR-15 as i have built around 10 different platforms. I am also looking into getting into shooting 3-Gun and PRS Competitions.

I have been looking at the forums and classifieds for the past few months. I finally created an account and so here I am.

Little background on myself. I am an 8 year Army vet where I was both supply and a UAS operator (Drones). Currently I am trying to join the police force, but given the current situations, we will see how that goes.

I love to build and tinker with many different guns, but my go to platform is the AR-15 as i have built around 10 different platforms. I am also looking into getting into shooting 3-Gun and PRS Competitions.
Did you see the movie Good Kill, if so did you think it was a realistic portrayal of drone pilot service?

ED6C2462-0C7E-4D46-826F-9D49CD3C7E0E.gif

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads