JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It took a few months, but I was finally able to get my hands on a Sig P938. My first choice was the Equinox edition, but I settled for a Nightmare Edition. Props to Northwest Armory for having 1 in stock and putting up with me calling every week for the last 2 months checking availability. This is my second gun I've purchased from Northwest Armory and will certainly not be my last. I picked out an M1A actually when I was in today, so I'll hopefully be back to pick that up next week.

Couple of things I learned while searching for this ever elusive gun: Not every gun store answers their phone. There's actually 1 store that in the 2 months I tried calling, never ONCE did they pick up. Every time, I got a voicemail during business hours, and I absolutely refuse to leave a message during business hours. Sometimes I would call twice in a day to no avail. Blows my mind...

Then, on the other hand, Northwest Armory ALWAYS picked up the phone right away, so I'm seriously happy they got my business on this one.

But anyways, enough with the boring stuff, here are the pics!

Side by side with the Sig P238 Equinox:

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

I'll be shooting this next Monday or Tuesday when I get some free time. The wait is going to be brutal!

Aww that looks like a great one. I was looking around for that and the M&P Shield. Both seem to be too allusive for me, and I got impatient. I went to the gun show last weekend and after handling every mini 9mm I could, I finally settled on a Taurus 709 Slim. It fits my hand really well and I had the opportunity to put 150 rounds through it. I still have some more testing before I will trust it, but maybe someday I'll be looking at getting the P938 as well.

I think you got the gun meant for me. My name was first on the list at NWAmory for a 938 nightmare but I bought a kahr cm9 a couple weeks ago. Tell us how accurate it shoots when u take it out.

I still haven't shot it yet, but that hasn't stopped me from carrying it. Let me just say this...after carrying a Sig P229R in 9mm for the last 5 years, this thing is AWESOME. My 229 feels bloated in comparison, and I never thought I could feel that way about my 229.

I guess the 229R is my new bed side gun, and my 938 is without a doubt the new workhorse for carry duty. I can even pocket carry this thing!

I'll shoot it soon, hopefully...

I have had a P938 Blackwood DuoTone on order from my FFL for longer than I remember...........wonder why Sig is holding up delivery on the 938s.

P938-Blackwood-Detail-HERO.jpg

P938-Blackwood-Detail-HERO.jpg