JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been trying to get a clean shot at this coyote for a couple weeks now. I've lost at least two chickens and I think it's the reason one of my cats has gone missing. I finally nailed it at about 80 yards with the AR...
coyote.jpg

coyote.jpg

nice, a buddy of mine out by estacada has been shooting all the coyotes he can get the crosshairs on. says that the feral cat population has exploded. says thet the feral cats kill the squirls, sleep on the furniture on the deck, shed hair like nobodys business, crap in the planter boxes. says that he is going to quit shooting the coyotes and see if the cat population drops. sorry about the loss of your cat and chickens

2 chickens and a cat? Heck, I think I would have shot the chickens and thrown them to the coyote.

BOB Barker is always wining about to darn many cats in the world and preaching for you to spay or neuter your pets.

I am going to start carrying a cat with me and the next time I see a hungry coyote I am going to throw the cat at the coyote and video the action with my iphone and put it up on youtube lol

Cheers

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads