JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just try to aim for the heart. People that go out of their way to misplace a shot or find humor in it (even if its a coyote), I got no place for them.

i suppose i've been fortunate to not know these types. i have no affection for coyote, but i dont think i could stand by as an animal yipes and jumps and flops all over, shot through the hip or some other lame placement. there's probably a nice warm spot in hades for guys who'd do that deliberately.

Just try to aim for the heart. People that go out of their way to misplace a shot or find humor in it (even if its a coyote), I got no place for them.

I have never ,nor will I never take an intentional shot on anything but a kill zone. Just was messin with deiselfuel. Obviously it worked. You might have to pull hard to get your panties out of a bunch!

i suppose i've been fortunate to not know these types. i have no affection for coyote, but i dont think i could stand by as an animal yipes and jumps and flops all over, shot through the hip or some other lame placement. there's probably a nice warm spot in hades for guys who'd do that deliberately.

That would be assuming there is such a place. IMO adults with imaginary friends are silly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top