JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well after a weeks wait I got my reloading gear from Midway. Consited of Lee's cheap 20 dollar single stage press, Lee 9mm/.38spl-.357mag (and shellholders) Carbide dies, a couple bottles of one shot, and 2 reload books.
Had a gift certifcate @ fishermans so picked up a 505 scale. Found a RCBS hand primer for $23. So all and all maybe 200$ or so to get started.

Went to my buddy's house (he has a bench) and de-primed/re-sized 750 9mm casing's. Boy do I miss a friends progressive, but I don't have the money for that. Tomorrow I'll do the .38spl brass. Pretty repetitive but enjoyable! Just will have to wait 2 weeks until I get the primers and powder, getting from buddy @ pre-obama prices...

Now on check list: Need to find a cheap stool.

walmart has a folding stool for about ten bucks,it'll hold my big butt. :)
Congrats on getting things rounded up,the money saved will be worth the effort.

you shooting jacketed or cast bullets.? I"ve got a connection in florida who sells cast bullets pretty reasonable even including the shipping costs.PM me if interested

The wooden stools at Bimart are total junk! The glue used to assemble them fails quickly, then prevents any NEW glue you add from adhering either! I tried everything to fix it, but it is not even safe as a plant stand now. Just press your palm on the top of the wooden stool and give it a rotary motion---you will feel the glue failing right in the store............................elsullo :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top