JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_3553D.jpg IMG_3554D.jpg
I finally picked up my new Tikka Superlite in 300 win mag. It was on sale at Sportsmans and I had a couple giftcards laying around. So far I have a DNZ game reaper mount and a
Burris E1 3-9x40 with their ballistic plex on it that I had laying around. I haven't had time to get to the range yet, hopefully in the next couple weeks I can start to figure out what it likes. Getting a little too excited for elk season already!

I just did a quick mount with the scope to see how it looks/feels. I'll get it set up properly when I take it to the range in a few week. I don't mind the recoil for a shot or 2 compared to hiking with a heavy bubblegum gun for 10 miles or more, it's a good trade off in my opinion.
It went on sale for $699 and I had $100 in gift cards so not bad out of pocket price for me. I had the scope laying around not doing anything so I'll see how it works for now

thanks for the link to the mags, I might have to give one a try!

Hey that 300w how much do they wt

Tikka site has it listed at 6.5 lbs. It feels about that or even a bit lighter. It has a bit of a punch but I felt fine after 8 rounds, it is not an all day range gun for sure, but thats why I have my other toys. Going to take it out this weekend and break it in a bit more.

I finally picked up my new Tikka Superlite in 300 win mag. It was on sale at Sportsmans and I had a couple giftcards laying around. So far I have a DNZ game reaper mount and a
Burris E1 3-9x40 with their ballistic plex on it that I had laying around. I haven't had time to get to the range yet, hopefully in the next couple weeks I can start to figure out what it likes. Getting a little too excited for elk season already!

Great rifle!
I just bought the same T3X superlite from Sportsmans except in 308 Win. Yep, I got the same sales price. I mounted a Monarch on it with Warne rings. I have not shot it yet, I can't wait to get the range to sight it in. The rifle has a solid, high quality feel to it. I'm planning to use it as a all weather hunting rifle.