Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms Forum
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Finally got my Tikka T3X SuperLite 300 win mag

Reactions
IMG_3553D.jpg
IMG_3554D.jpg

I finally picked up my new Tikka Superlite in 300 win mag. It was on sale at Sportsmans and I had a couple giftcards laying around. So far I have a DNZ game reaper mount and a
Burris E1 3-9x40 with their ballistic plex on it that I had laying around. I haven't had time to get to the range yet, hopefully in the next couple weeks I can start to figure out what it likes. Getting a little too excited for elk season already!

OP
A
Reactions
I just did a quick mount with the scope to see how it looks/feels. I’ll get it set up properly when I take it to the range in a few week. I don’t mind the recoil for a shot or 2 compared to hiking with a heavy bubblegum gun for 10 miles or more, it’s a good trade off in my opinion.
It went on sale for $699 and I had $100 in gift cards so not bad out of pocket price for me. I had the scope laying around not doing anything so I’ll see how it works for now

thanks for the link to the mags, I might have to give one a try!

Reactions
I finally picked up my new Tikka Superlite in 300 win mag. It was on sale at Sportsmans and I had a couple giftcards laying around. So far I have a DNZ game reaper mount and a
Burris E1 3-9x40 with their ballistic plex on it that I had laying around. I haven't had time to get to the range yet, hopefully in the next couple weeks I can start to figure out what it likes. Getting a little too excited for elk season already!
Great rifle!
I just bought the same T3X superlite from Sportsmans except in 308 Win. Yep, I got the same sales price. I mounted a Monarch on it with Warne rings. I have not shot it yet, I can’t wait to get the range to sight it in. The rifle has a solid, high quality feel to it. I’m planning to use it as a all weather hunting rifle.

UPCOMING EVENTS

NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
Arms Collectors of SWW show is back!
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Arms Collectors of SWW show is back!
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought two guns from Curts over the past 5yrs and quite a few accessories. They have more of the really nice high-end products. I live on the...
    • Helocat
  • Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    Great place good people, transfer fee is a joke.
    • FireArm
  • Northwest Armory - Milwaukie
    3.00 star(s)
    I used to go in often, even when the store is empty its hard to get someone to help, they say just a sec and never come back to you, or are having...
    • FireArm
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop and decent selection, good for a hunting rifle or Glock , hit or miss on just about everything else.
    • FireArm
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place, people and service.
    • FireArm

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS