JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got my stamp back last thursday, my two stamp 300 SBR/Omega is now finished. Very excited for how it turned out! Sweet running little gun, ran great suppressed with a variety of handloads.

i-dn6Fh5P-L.jpg

i-GQ2xmtG-L.jpg

A video of my brother in law shooting it. Notice the brass hitting the box/tailgate is louder than the gun itself... Too much fun! Couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

i-NtHZv3t-X3.jpg

Fits nicely on my model 700 too. Makes the 16" AR feel a little front heavy though.

i-jWt8Kc5-X3.jpg

Very nice!! I had done the 300blk out pistol instead of the sbr.. i was tempted on getting the sbr for it, but then i traded it for my rem 700 308, time to sell my rem 700 223 and fund another build :)

IMG_8754.JPG 20160101_114827.jpg

Been waiting for my stamps for a couple years now...

Course I have to fork out the moola for them and fill out the paperwork and atuff but I'm still gonna have to wait a bit for that:p.

Congrats! Looks like a slick little rifle you have now:cool:

NINE PAGES just to get a short barrel! Yep, the downfall of the United States DEFINITELY started when that communist simplifying scumbag F-D-R became president! Thank you very much for the 1934 National Firearms act bubblegum!

They didn't take the availability of full auto guns away, they just made it very expensive for the average Joe to afford the the $200.00 tax stamp.

They didn't take the availability of full auto guns away, they just made it very expensive for the average Joe to afford the the $200.00 tax stamp.

Its the same thing! Do you realize what 200.00 meant to the average person in 1934? When you want LESS of something you tax it. When you want MORE of something you don't! They effectively shut down everything they put that tax on. Frankly Im surprised the communists in gvt today haven't adjusted that tax to fit today's inflation adjusted dollar.

The Gun Control Act of 1986 is what drove up the prices of full auto firearms.
Before 1986 you could buy a registered SWD Lightning Link or DIAS's for really cheap compared to today's prices.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top