JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It took just over a year from the time I submitted my paperwork. I knew this thing would be heavy going in and sure enough, this thing is built like a tank! Discounted from $699 to $399 with the purchase of a 308 ultimate upper kit, I couldn't pass it up. I (obviously) don't have any experience with how other suppressors mount, but this system feels very solid. Just ordered another mount/brake for my 18" 5.56 SPR AR15. Can't wait to get it some trigger time :)

larue_with_tranquilo.jpg

That's exactly what I was looking at last night :s0155:
Well made. Easy to finish with the drill rig and a hand held drill. If you know your info, they don't charge a bunch ($30) to have them engraved before shipping to save a step. My second order I had them engraved them.

If you get the aluminum ones, go on Sniper Hide. They have some info on getting a spacer to space out a blast area versus there being no blast area and the first baffle getting erosion. The titanium cups will last forever as long as you aren't shooting any 5.7 or anything like that.

From what @Joe Link just said about it's heft, he could probably use it as a club if he runs out of ammo! :s0140:

Yeah, it's definitely heavy! The suppressor is 23oz alone. With the mount it's probably close to 30oz.

Well made. Easy to finish with the drill rig and a hand held drill. If you know your info, they don't charge a bunch ($30) to have them engraved before shipping to save a step. My second order I had them engraved them.

If you get the aluminum ones, go on Sniper Hide. They have some info on getting a spacer to space out a blast area versus there being no blast area and the first baffle getting erosion. The titanium cups will last forever as long as you aren't shooting any 5.7 or anything like that.

Good info, thanks. It'll be a while yet before I have the funds but it's definitely on my radar. Waiting a month or two sounds a whole lot better than another year plus.

Yeah, it's definitely heavy! The suppressor is 23oz alone. With the mount it's probably close to 30oz.

Good info, thanks. It'll be a while yet before I have the funds but it's definitely on my radar. Waiting a month or two sounds a whole lot better than another year plus.
Longest I waited was almost 2 years. 1-2 months for form 1s are addictive.

It took just over a year from the time I submitted my paperwork. I knew this thing would be heavy going in and sure enough, this thing is built like a tank! Discounted from $699 to $399 with the purchase of a 308 ultimate upper kit, I couldn't pass it up. I (obviously) don't have any experience with how other suppressors mount, but this system feels very solid. Just ordered another mount/brake for my 18" 5.56 SPR AR15. Can't wait to get it some trigger time :)

View attachment 695575

Congrats! Ya they start to get addictive. The 7.62 can is great to start with since you can run it on your 5.56 and use it on your .22 rifles too.

That's exactly what I was looking at last night :s0155:

The solvent trap Form 1's for a .22 is about all I would use them for. Anything bigger and your gambling a $200 stamp on it holding up, like for 9mm or .45. But for .22LR all day long for sure.

I would consider putting in the waiting time for a .45 can outside of the .22 solvent trap. Just put the .45 on order and let the waiting game take over. :( But in a yr or so you will have a great option for all your pistol calibers AND another .22 solution.:D

Congrats! Ya they start to get addictive. The 7.62 can is great to start with since you can run it on your 5.56 and use it on your .22 rifles too.

The solvent trap Form 1's for a .22 is about all I would use them for. Anything bigger and your gambling a $200 stamp on it holding up, like for 9mm or .45. But for .22LR all day long for sure.

I would consider putting in the waiting time for a .45 can outside of the .22 solvent trap. Just put the .45 on order and let the waiting game take over. :( But in a yr or so you will have a great option for all your pistol calibers AND another .22 solution.:D

I have solvent trap cans I'd have absolutely no qualms about putting a 300 win mag through. Ive got one 9mm can that is a solid 23 OZ and thats with a titanium tube, ends and hardened stainless steel baffles. My .223 can is heat treated 60 degree cones inside a Ti tube with Ti ends. Also heavy but literally bulletproof. Both were half to a quarter the cost of their commercial brethren and only 3 week wait times to build.

I have solvent trap cans I'd have absolutely no qualms about putting a 300 win mag through. Ive got one 9mm can that is a solid 23 OZ and thats with a titanium tube, ends and hardened stainless steel baffles. My .223 can is heat treated 60 degree cones inside a Ti tube with Ti ends. Also heavy but literally bulletproof. Both were half to a quarter the cost of their commercial brethren and only 3 week wait times to build.

That's outstanding. All the $8.99 etc. solvent trap ads I have seen, if I put a $200 stamp on I would never use outside of .22 . However, that makes since there must be a whole cottage industry making higher quality components just to support the home fab form 1's. I have never gone looking for any of these, who are the top sources for parts? I can use another.45 these days.

Jeez theres a whole bunch of them. Some offer whole kits but are perpetually back ordered . I usually piece them together with tubes from Osok ( aluminum and really inexpensive ) or SDTA ( Titanium ), End caps from Preppers Discount, Cones or K baffles from Twin tech tactical ( great cones ) or solventtrapcups.com/ ( really nice K baffles ) .

Ive got a few of the Chinese cheapos that I made into .22 cans but some of the stuff is surprisingly good and would work fine for a 9mm that wasnt shot all the time. Ive even got one that I did make into a 9mm that works just fine. Will it last forever? No but lets be honest though $200 isnt what it used to be.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads