JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After submitting my paperwork on September 20th, on April 6th I got to pick up my new Serbu super shorty. Man, it's going to be fun!!

ser_shorty_big.jpg

Just took mine out this week and shot it for the first time. 00buck hurts like a mofo. I just ordered a birds head style grip from shockwave technologies to see if that helps!

Six-and-a-half months?? I'd heard that ATF was getting way slow on NFA tax stamps, but that's plain awful.
My last one took exactly four months - which is bad enough.

Anyway, now you need a 'jackass rig' for it so's you can make it your EDC!

Six-and-a-half months?? I'd heard that ATF was getting way slow on NFA tax stamps, but that's plain awful.
My last one took exactly four months - which is bad enough.

Anyway, now you need a 'jackass rig' for it so's you can make it your EDC!

Still better than the times of year(s)+.

Yea I bought a .22 Sparrow, and figure I wont get it until the summer is over with. Yea I was originally told it would be 120 day's on average, but as you can see that didn't happen. :)

Can you actually carry these concealed? I just assumed that you couldn't. Damn that would sure be a deterrence to the bad guy's wouldn't it?! I found a couple cool holsters for it, but they both were around $150.00. That seems kinda steep. I'm so anxious to go shoot it. !!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top