JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought this switch panel for the boat over a month ago to replace the older and smaller panel that's seen its Better Days. I figured I'd knock it out in an hour or so, no problem.
I upgraded to a six position panel to get rid of an unsightly and a long shaft toggle switch for the wash down pump that the previous owner had installed. It being a larger capacity panel I had to cut ithe hole a bit for it to fit. Using my old Craftsman jigsaw, on the first cut it worked flawlessly then set up for the second cut it wold not work.... &$@÷/<$__/ So I'm thinking that I'm gonna have to drill out the rest & go to town with a rasp & file. While searching for said rasp & files I found a cut off wheel tool next to my die grinder. Yuppie.
So I had to drag the Craftsman air compressor out to the boat shed, I never thought it was that heavy or cumbersome before but nun the less it got out there.
Boy was that cutting job great, it filed down great and was a better job than from the factory...;)
The only problem was when the panel was mounted was I had to lay on my back to connect the rest of the wires. Normally it would be a piece of cake but I get dizzy when I lay on my back so it was a chore to get it done. I'm moving slow this evening because of it but by golly, I got r done in 3 hours!!!:D

Forgot to take a before pic so I improvised...o_O

20170429_141356.jpg

20170429_141431.jpg

20170429_150031.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show