JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well Gang, I am finally the proud owner of a gently used Dillon XL 650. Now, to be honest, I had to buy the house in which it was housed. Really! The wife and I bought a house on the OR Coast after moving to the area recently. In it was contained a pristine Dillon XL650. Wow! I have been drooling over this one for a while now even as I was buying other reloading press systems. The owner of the home we purchased was willing to let the Dillon go so we wrote it into the purchase agreement. Fun stuff to be sure. Now after we move in I will resume my reloading hobby with this blue beauty. The former owner of said machine was a big 9mm reloader. I myself reload 45acp so, I naturally had to buy a new set of Dillon dies in 45acp. Using WW231 I can reload both 45acp and 9mm on my new press. The former owner left all of his dies of different calibers, reloading goodies/toys and about 5000 pieces of 9mm/.223/357mag brass. Life is sweet! No pics yet. They will be coming along.

Win win!
You get a Dillon and I'll bet good money the guy you bought from has a new one being shipped to his new home.

Dillon.jpeg
Oh ye of little faith. LOL All the "stuff" comes with it too.

Understood daved20319. That was the way the former owner kept his reloading room. Let's just say I am a bit more Bohemian in my own reloading room tidiness. LOL Yeah, gonna be kewel to be back in Newport.

View attachment 567805
Oh ye of little faith. LOL All the "stuff" comes with it too.

I need to come down for a visit and help you clutter the reloading room up like the rest of us have. Way to neat & organized.
Can you make a table next to the window & shoot at targets out in the yard from inside?

That would be the ultimate set up. Every reloaders dream.

Congrats on the relocation & new home.

Thanks for the kind remarks. We are happy to be here. Now, honestly I am considering building a smallish pistol range on the back side of our property. Neighbors don't mind, I just need to check the legals about doing this in the County area. The former owners told me tales of regularly shooting their AKs off the back deck. Sounds like fun to me. You'd be welcome to visit my place any time. It would be nice to walk out the back slider onto the range. :)

My Dad had two, one for each hand. Actually he bought a used one that had been used hard from a gun show and sent it in to Dillon. They rebuilt it and sent it back - good as new. Lifetime warranties come in handy sometimes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top