JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got new license in the mail.

still no plastic, but way better than bill board we had before. :D

WACPLv2_zps028f430d.jpg

fold in half, you get normal plastic card size. It will be slightly bigger after laminate.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Some cards say they can't be laminated, be sure this isn't one of them.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
WAC Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Smaller the better, plastic the best! My old style WA, CPL is the size of a Sunday supplement.

I just had mine renewed early this year and I also got he Sunday paper:(

How did you get them to laminate it? Hell last time they had to mail me mine:rolleyes: Like they have anything really going on there when you go in and pay.....

I just had mine renewed early this year and I also got he Sunday paper:(

How did you get them to laminate it? Hell last time they had to mail me mine:rolleyes: Like they have anything really going on there when you go in and pay.....
I had a hiccup in my process where they thought it got mailed out, but it wasn't or something. Been a while so I don't remember exactly what happened, but I had to go back to the courthouse in person to pick up.

When I was there,t he nice deputy desk ladies offered to laminate it for me.

So, I imagine if it comes in the mail like it should 95% of the time, you have to do it yourself.

Get stuck going back to pick it up in person, and they'll take care of you. Nice folks over there.

My friend showed me his out of Klamath County. Even though it's a real CHL, it looks so fake. Like something someone would make up and print on their home computer. Pretty bad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top