JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello NWFA,

After 11 years in CA -- Bay Area for college and then work -- I have moved back to Spokane. I definitely missed the area, missed N'Idaho, missed living in a generally free state :s0112:. Thought it was time to join a forum up here so I can bum around on the classifieds and start getting into local IPSC/IDPA/Sporting Clays/etc matches (and please PM me if you have any information on these things in Eastern WA and Northern Idaho!). One of the first things I did was pick up my CPL, as it was completely and totally impossible to get where I was living in CA, and purchase a couple of guns that aren't on CA's "Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale" aka the Not-Unsafe Handgun roster, which is a crock and a huge PITA.

Anyway... glad to be here :)

Jeremy

Haha, yeah, a Subaru guy. It's a '98 Legacy GT but I think the only mechanical parts that are stock are the rear brakes and the hubs. It's totally stripped out and track prepped, but almost normal looking on the outside. I haven't taken pics for years, but I'll snap a couple new ones and post 'em up here.

2,700 lbs, somewhere in the 360 hp range. Pretty ridiculous for a "street car," really.

I had a Forester XT, which I loved, but unfortunately I sold it a few years ago. Shouldn't have let that one go! It was tuned up a bit also, but was still a great daily driver that just happened to handle and accelerate much better than anyone would think :)

I'm guessing you're not using the TD04?

I've been thinking about doing a swap in my outback when it finally goes, but i'll probably have another bugeye by then.

I've been bit by the bmw, DSM, and honda bugs and lived to share the stories, but I just can't seem to shake this suby affliction.

Welcome aboard fellow refugee. I'm still in the process of moving my company up from CA, should be done by the end of the year. Been on the board for a few years before I found myself in a situation where I could actually pull off the move.

I'm guessing you're not using the TD04?

I've been thinking about doing a swap in my outback when it finally goes...
Not a TD04 :). Mechanically, the swap is simple. It's wiring the turbo ECU into the car properly that takes 90% of the time. Total nightmare.

Welcome aboard fellow refugee. I'm still in the process of moving my company up from CA...
What does your company do?

I demand pictures of the Scooby
I literally haven't taken photos of the car for years. Maybe 4 years. It used to be quite the looker! The whole track prepping process sure did a number on that... now missing a grill, needs some paint and other work, etc... But she's still my favorite and is just stupid, stupid quick and loud haha. That's a bugeye JDM STi hood scoop on there. It used to have a TMIC but is now FMIC.

View attachment 156644

View attachment 156645

View attachment 156646

View attachment 156647

View attachment 156648

View attachment 156649

View attachment 156650

Maybe pics of guns would be more appropriate here though. Those'll come soon, why not? :s0114:

Jeremy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top