JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And no Marine would ever carry a hi point. Obviously the guy just bought the cheapest gun he could to make these stupid videos.

And why would a Marine never carry a Hi-Point? I don't own one nor have I ever fired one. However, I've seen enough YT videos of the torture tests of these weapons to know that they will in fact.. Go bang every time the trigger is pulled. (I am sure when cared for properly as well, they will last quite a long time)

Status quo be damned. I will never fault anyone for their choice of carry weapon. Something is better than nothing. As well, if you plan to exercise your rights and open carry, please carry a recording device, and know your local laws regarding party consent to the recording. Its for YOUR own protection.

It is a smart thing to record your interactions with a LEO. I do, for even simple traffic stops without even carrying. LEO's record for the same reasons we do, and no one should be ashamed for doing the same..

Sorry. Shouldn't rant about such simple things. I just feel simply no one should be ashamed to carry whatever, its not a fashion contest. Its your right to carry. :)

I lived in that area for 18 years and that cop was just playing it cool because of the camera. Just like on COPS the cops seem so nice and caring because there is a video crew watching every move. When your on video you act differently because the video has changed the way things are in life.

Most cops in CA will never be that polite and in Oceanside which is full of gang and drug activity most of you cannot understand unless you have lived there. Put it this way there are many places in that town you have a very high chance of dying at night if you don't know where you are.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top